KEC International Limited secured new orders worth ₹ 2419 crore.
KEC International Ltd. is a global infrastructure EPC major, an RPG Group company. It secured new orders of Rs. 2,419 crore across its businesses.
KEC International Wins New Orders of Rs. 2,419 crore
Transmission & Distribution: The T&D business has secured orders of Rs.1,650 crore across India, SAARC and The Americas.
India & SAARC: Rs 1,346 crore
- Turnkey order for construction of 765/400 kV GIS substation in Tamil Nadu from TANTRANSCO.
- Turnkey orders for 400/220 kV GIS & AIS substations with the associated transmission line and 220/66/11 kV GIS substation in Karnataka from KPTCL.
- Turnkey order for construction of 400/220/132 kV substation and associated extension works for 400/132 kV GIS substation in Bihar from PGCIL.
- Turnkey order for 220 kV overhead transmission line at Afghanistan.
Americas: Rs 304 crore
- SAE Towers has received various orders from the Americas.
Railways:- The Railway Business has secured composite and overhead electrification orders aggregating to Rs. 769 crore across India.
Mr. Vimal Kejriwal, MD & CEO, KEC International Ltd. commented, “We are pleased with the new substation order wins, which help us in strengthening our substation portfolio significantly. We are delighted by the order wins in SAARC and the Americas as this reaffirms our faith in these regions becoming major growth drivers for us going forward. We are particularly enthused with our order wins in Railways as these further establish our leadership and
commitment towards this sector. With the above Order wins, our order intake for the Financial Year 2017-18 has crossed Rs. 15000 crores (a growth of more than 20% over the previous Financial year). As we enter the new financial year, our robust and well-diversified order book gives us the confidence to deliver on our growth targets for the next year.”
About KEC International Ltd.
KEC International is a global infrastructure Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) major. It has a presence in the verticals of Power Transmission and Distribution, Cables, Railways, Renewables and Civil. Globally, the Company has powered infrastructure development in 63
countries. It is the flagship Company of the RPG Group.
About RPG Enterprises –
RPG Enterprises, established in 1979, is one of India’s fastest growing business groups with turnover over Rs. 22,000 crore. The group has more than fifteen companies managing diverse business interests in the areas of Infrastructure, Tyre, IT and Specialty.